The Zambezi Sunset cruise is a superb way to relax and enjoy the Spectacular beauty of the Zambezi River.
Clients may have the opportunity to see a variety of game; including hippo, crocodile, and elephant as well as enjoy the many different bird species. The Zambezi Sunset cruise is one of our most popular activities and includes finger snacks, beer, wine, local spirits and soft drinks. There are great photo opportunities against often-spectacular African sunsets.Flocks of birds skim the waterline as the sun sets behind the African skyline.
- 1 X 30 seater pontoon cruise boat
- 1 X 60 seater pontoon cruise boat
- 1 X 80 seater double-decker cruise boat
- 1 skipper who doubles as a guide
- 1 or more barmen
- 3 or more waiters
Minimum / Maximum participants: Minimum: 2 Maximum: Unlimited
- Summer: 1st August to 30th April – departs at 16.30 returns at 18.30
- Winter: 1st May to 31st July – departs at 16.00 returns at 18.00.
Duration: 2 hours
Language: English (French, German, Italian & Spanish available on private tours, at supplement cost – subject to availability)
Transfers: Transfers are included in the rate and guests are collected from all hotels and B&B’s in Victoria Falls town.
Price per person: US $45.00 (Excludes Parks River Usage Fee which is currently US$10.00/person)
- 1 X 30 seater Pontoon cruise boat – minimum 20 passengers
- 1 X 60 seater Pontoon cruise boat – minimum 30 passengers
- 1 X 80 seater Double Decker cruise boat – minimum 40 passengers