‘Gold’ Executive Transfer Service offers personalised service & comfort in privacy, ideal for couples & small families.
This service is only available for guests staying in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, and cross-border transfers for these guests.
- Meet & Greet
- Porterage Service at the Airport
- Mineral water
- Assisted hotel check-in
On arrival clients are given a Welcome letter containing Wild Horizons contact details and details of all services booked with us, our Tour Guide will run through the program with the Guests in order to ensure that all is understood and will answer any queries the guests may have regarding the itinerary. Where possible the same guide will remain with the guests for the duration of their stay.
The vehicle fleet consists of Mercedes C370 for singles and couples and Hyundai H1’s for larger parties.
Touring and Activity Transfers
- All activity transfers are included in the rates quoted and will be conducted on a Private basis, but the activity will be based on a seat on (shared) activity basis, unless booked as private.
- Airport to Victoria Falls Town – 20 minutes
- Hwange Transfers – minimum 2 persons – 2 hours
- Inter Hotel/Town Transfers – minimum 2 persons
- This service is available between 07.30hrs and 22.30hrs should clients need to be transferred between hotels, restaurants, the Elephant Hills Golf Course etc.
- Stanley & Livingstone Please note that Stanley & Livingstone is situated outside of Victoria Falls Town. Additional return transfers (costed on Vic Falls Airport / Vic Falls Town rates) should be added for any touring or activities guests would like to book in Vic Falls Town.
- Clients will need their Passports and where necessary, a Visa to enter Botswana.
- The clients Visa must be purchased in advance from a Botswana High Commission and Visa fees are not included in our transfer rates.
- The journey from Victoria Falls to Kasane is approximately 1½ hours.
- Guests will be transferred to Botswana in the Executive transfer vehicle. (Please note: Guests staying at Chobe Game Lodge and Elephant Valley Lodge will be required to change vehicles for the Botswana portion of the transfer)
- To Chobe Game Lodge and EVL the Botswana portion of the transfers will be done by private 4×4.
- Wild Horizons Gold will offer cross border transfers to and from Livingstone, however cannot conduct tours in Zambia. Clients will need their Passport and where necessary, a Visa to enter Zambia.
- Visa fees are not included in any of our rates however clients can buy Visas at the Border and must pay the Dept. of Immigration direct.
Meet & Greet Airside – Livingstone
Our new meet and greet service allows us to meet you as soon as you step into the terminal building so that we can assist with immigration and customs formalities. This service is perfect for those who are elderly, those who have disabilities, anxious travellers and those with young children or excess luggage or any who just want some special attention. Our airside representative will assist passengers from arrivals hall to their transfer vehicle.
Language: This service is currently only available in English.
Please note: As we are operating in a high security controlled area, there are some conditions attached to this service as follows:
* Our representatives must remain inside the terminal building, i.e. they are not permitted to meet passengers on the apron or off the aircraft.
* Passengers will still be required to process through immigration and customs and the service will not allow them to jump ahead in the queue.
* This service must be booked in advance to ensure we have our security cleared personnel in place.
Price per person: Cost is a once off fee of US$100 plus US$15 per person