Zimbabwe Visa Requirements can be found on the Zimbabwe E-visa Website. Zimbabwe uses a three tier visa model. The model is classified into categories A, B and C. Category A nationals are exempt from visas, category B nationals can obtain visas at the port of entry on arrival and Category C nationals must apply for visas prior to travel.
Category A: Nationals of Zimbabwe as well as nationals of the countries listed below do not need a visa to enter Zimbabwe
2. ANTIGUS & BARBUDA
8. CAYMAN ISLANDS
10. DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO
14. HONG KONG SPECIAL ADMINISTRATIVE REGION OF CHINA
18. LEEWARD ISLANDS
30. SAINT LUCIA
31. SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES
32. SAMOA WESTERN
35. SOLOMON ISLANDS
36. SOUTH AFRICA
37. ST KITTS AND NEVIS
39. TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
40. TURKS AND CAICOS ISLANDS
43. UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
CATEGORY B: Consists of those countries whose nationals are issued visas at the port of entry on payment of visa fees
***The eligibility criteria for Chinese nationals
a. Only Chinese tourists travelling as a group cleared by Tour Operators and Travel Agencies in the People's Republic of China qualify.
b. Chinese business persons and other citizens of the People's Republic of China as approved by their Governement need to apply for visas online.
10. BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
12. BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
13. BRUNEI DARUSSALAM
16. CAPE VERDE
19. COOK ISLANDS
22. CZECH REPUBLIC
24. DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
26. EQUATORIAL GUINEA
30. FRENCH POLYNESIA
31. French W/Indies
40. IRAN, ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF
46. KOREA (SOUTH)
53. MACAO SPECIAL ADMINISTRATIVE REGION OF CHINA
54. MARSHALL ISLANDS
55. MICRONESIA, FEDERATED STATES OF
59. NEW CALEDONIA
60. NEW ZEALAND
61. NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS
63. PALAU ISLAND
65. PAPUA NEW GUINEA
68. PUERTO RICO
69. RUSSIAN FEDERATION
71. SAMOA (AMERICA)
72. SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE
84. UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
85. UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND
86. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
90. VIRGIN ISLANDS
CATEGORY C: Consists of those countries whose nationals are required to obtain their visa before travelling to zimbabwe
10. BURKINA FASO
14. CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC
19. CONGO BRAZAVILLE
20. COSTA RICA
21. DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE's REPUBLIC OF KOREA
22. DJIBOUTI REPUBLIC
24. EL SALVADOR
27. FRENCH GUIANA
39. LAO PEOPLE's DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC
42. LIBYAN ARAB JAMAHIRIYA
53. NORFOLK ISLAND
65. SAN MARINO
66. SAUDI ARABIA
68. SIERRA LEONE
70. SOUTH SUDAN
71. SRI LANKA
73. SYRIAN ARAB REPUBLIC
76. THE FORMER YUGOSLAV REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA
79. VENEZUELA (BOLIVARIAN REPUBLIC OF)
80. VIET NAM
Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this document, Wild Horizons, its Directors, Employees or Agents will not be held responsible for any errors or inaccuracies which may inadvertently occur, or for changes made subsequent to the release of this document. You can find all current visa Information on the Zimbabwe E-visa Website and those who need visas prior to arrival can apply on the site.
CATEGORY B VISA FEES
Single Entry visa: US$30.00
Double Entry Visa: US$45.00
Multiple Entry Visa: US$55.00 (To be supported by a letter)
* There are some exceptions to category B Visa Fees as below:
British and Irish
Single Entry $55.00
Double Entry $70.00
Single Entry $75
NB: Visa fees are subject to review, Fees are taken from the Zimbabwean Immigration website and this should be checked for the most up-to-date information
Botswana Visa Information
Citizens of most European and Common-wealth countries do not require a visa for entry into Botswana.
Visitors should check with Botswana embassies or consulates, or their travel agents, before departure.
It is vital for visitors to carry a valid passport and sufficient funds to facilitate their stay.
Note: For countries with whom Botswana has no diplomatic representation, visa information and processing is available through British Embassies and High Commissions.
What is Visa?
A visa is the authority given to foreign nationals to enter Botswana.
Who is eligible to apply for this service?
All Citizens of Commonwealth countries do not require visa except those from Bangladesh, Cameroon, Ghana, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka. Foreign nationals whose countries have signed a Visa Abolition Agreement with Botswana are also not required to apply for a visa.
N.B. Those who have permits but decide to stay outside the country for more than six months are required to apply for a visa when they come back to Botswana.
What is required for application of this service?
Covering letter from the host.
Certified copies of permits (work and residence) from the host or the National Identity Card (Omang).
Application form filled by the applicant.
Itinerary or flight schedule
Copies of business documents (if the host is running a business).
Copies of marriage certificate, birth certificate, and ordination certificate (pastors)
Bank statements and hotel bookings.
Where can I apply for a visa?
There are 20 diplomatic missions in 17 countries around the world where visa applications can also be made: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, China, Ethiopia, India, Japan, Kenya, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa (Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town), Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United Nations (New York), Zambia and Zimbabwe.
List of countries whose nationals/citizens do not require a visa for entry into Botswana:
All Commonwealth countries (except for Bangaldesh, Cameroon, Ghana, India, Nigeria, Pakistan and Sri Lanka).
Antigua & Barbuda
Federal Republic of Germany
Norway and Colonies
Papua New Guinea
Republic of Ireland
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
United States of America
Countries Whose Nationals Require Visa to Enter Botswana:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of Congo
Sao Tome and Principe
United Arab Emirates
Applicants can also submit applications at Regional and District Offices around the country.
How long does it take to get a visa?
Seven (7) Days.
NB: Customers are expected to collect their passports within seven days and if they don’t they are phoned to come and collect them. Those who applied at the Regional and District Offices are posted back to the responses at their respective offices.
Department of Immigration and Citizenship
Tel: 361 1300
Migration and Visa Division
Tel: 361 1327/44
Toll Free: 0800 600 777
If you are travelling to Botswana from areas infected with Yellow Fever, you must have a valid Yellow Fever vaccination certificate. Otherwise, no other immunisations are required. However, it would be wise to have an updated TPD (tetanus, polio, diphtheria) vaccine, and a Hepatitis A vaccine.
All goods acquired outside Botswana must be declared when you enter the country.
All persons who ordinarily require a Visa to come to Zambia are eligible to apply for an e-Visa. The list of Nationals who do not require visas to enter Zambia:
||Antigua and Bermuda
||Australian Antarctic Territory
||British Antarctic Territory
||British Indian Ocean Territory
||British Virgin Islands
||St. Kitts and Nevis
||St. Vincent and Grenadines
||Falkland Islands Dependencies
||Isle of Man
||Trinidad and Tobago
||Turks and Caicos Island
Note: Nationals of all Commonwealth countries do not require visas to enter Zambia EXCEPT for those nationals from Australia, Britain, Canada, Gambia, Ghana, India, New Zealand, Nigeria, Sierra-Leone, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea and Sri-Lanka who need visas on a reciprocal basis.
Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this document, Wild Horizons, its Directors, Employees or Agents will not be held responsible for any errors or inaccuracies which may inadvertently occur, or for changes made subsequent to the release of this document. Up to date Zambia Visa Requirements can be found on the Zambian E-visa Website.
*The validities listed are the maximum permitted. The actual validity of any visa issued will depend on the number of days requested by the applicant on the immigration declaration form completed at port of entry
** Multiple entry visas are only obtainable through Immigration HQ in Lusaka or Zambian missions abroad prior to travel.
*** The above excludes persons from countries as listed in Appendix One and Two.
Zambia has insituted a list of banned substances that are found in some prescription medicines from other countries. Some travellers have had problems entering Zambia when in possession of these substances in prescription medications.
Our advice is that if possible the passenger should try and get a similar medicine that does not include the controlled ingredient. If this is not possible and the passenger needs to carry this medicine they should carry a letter from their doctor prescribing the required drug.
Zambia Prohibited Drugs List
- Acetorphine-(3-0-acetyltetrahydro - 7a- (1-hydroxy-1-methylbutyl) -6, 14 endoetheno-oripavine).
- Acetylmethadol-(3-acetoxy-6-dimethylamono-4, 4-diphenylheptane).
- Allylprodine-(3-allyil-1-methyl-4-phenyl-4-propionoxy- piperidine).
- Alphacetylmethadol-(alpha-3-acetoxy-6-dimethylamino-4, 4-dipheylheptane).
- Alphameprodine-(alpha-3-ethyl-1-methyl-1-4-phenyl-4 propionoxyperidine).
- Alphamethadol-(alpha-6-dimethylamino-4, -4 diphenyl-3-heptanol).
- Alphaprodine-(alpha-1, 3-dimethyl-4-phenyl-4 propionoxy piperidine).
- Anileridine-(1-para-aminophenethyl-4-phenylpiperidine-4- caroboxylic acid ethyl ester).
- Benzethidine-(1-(2-benzyloxyethyl)-4-phenypiperidine-4- carboxylic acid ethyl ester).
- Betacetylmethadol-(beta-3-acetoxy-6-dimethylamino-4, 4-diphenylheptane).
- Etoxeridine-(1-[2-(2-hydroxyethoxy)-ethyl] -4-phenylpiperidine 4-carboxylic acid ester).
- Furethidine-(1-(2-tetrahydrofurfuryloxyethyl) -4-phenylpiperidine-4-carboxylic acid ethyl ester).
- Hydroxypethidine-(4-meta-hydroxyphenyl-1-methylpiperidine-4- carboxylic acid ethyl ester)
- Ketobemidone-(4-meta-hydroxyphenyl-1-methyl-4- propionylpiperidine).
- Levomoramide-(-)-4-[2-methyl-4-oxo-3, 3-dipheny-4-(1- pyrrolidinyl) butyl] morpholine).
- Metazocine-2'-hydroxy-2, 5, 9-trimethyl-6, 7-benzomorphan)
- Methadone-(6-dimethylamino-4, 4-diphenyl-3-heptanone).
- Methadone Intermediate-(4-cyano-2-dimethylamono-4, 4-diphenylbutane).
- Moramide Intermediate-(2-methyl-3-morpholino-1, 1- diphenylpropane carboxylic acid)
- Morphine Methobromide and other pentavalent nitrogen morphine derivatives.
- Nicomorphine-(3, 6-dinicotinylmorphine).
- Noracymethadol-((+)-alpha-3-acetoxy-6-methylamino-4, 4-diphenylheptane).
- Norlevorphanol-((-)3 -hydroxymorphinan).
- Normethadone-(6-dimethylamino-4, 4-diphenyl-3-hexanone).
- Norpipanone-(4, 4-diphenyl-6-piperidino-3-hexanone).
- Pethidine-(1-methyl-4-phenylpiperidine-4-carboxylic acid ethyl ester).
- Pethidine Intermediate A-(4-cyano-1-methyl-4-phenyl-piperidine)
- Pethidine Intermediate B-(4-phenylpiperidine-4-carboxylic acid ethyl ester).
- Pethidine Intermediate C-(1-methyl-4-phenylpiperidine-4- carboxylic acid).
- Phenodoxone-(6-morpholino-4-, 4-diphenyl-3-heptanone).
- Phenampromide-(N-(1-methyl-2-piperidinoethyl) propionanilide).
- Phenazocine-(2'-hydroxy-5, 9-dimethyl-2-phenethyl-6, 7-benzomorphan).
- Phenoperidine-(1-(3-hydroxy-3-phenylpropyl)-4-phenylpiperidine -4-carboxylic acid ethyl ester).
- Piminodine-(4-phenyl-1-(3-phenylaminopropyl) piridine-4-carboxylic acid ethyl ester
- Piritramide-(1-3-cyano-3, 3-diphenylpropyl) -4-(1-piperidino)-piperidine-4- carboxylic acid amide).
- Phoheptazine-(1,3-dimethyl-4-phenyl-4- propionoxyazacycloheptane).
- Properidine-(1-methyl-4-phenylpiperidine-4-caboxylic acid isopropyl ester).
- Racemoramide-((+) -4- [2-methyl-4-oxo-3, 3-diphenyl-4-(1- pyrrolidinyl) butyl] morpholine.
- Trimeperidine-(1,2,5-trimethyl-4-propionoxypiperidine); and
- The isomers, unless specifically excepted, of the drugs in this Schedule whenever the existence of such isomers is possible within the specific chemical designation;
- The esters and ethers, unless appearing in another Schedule, of the drugs in this Schedule whenever the existence of such esters or ethers is possible.
- The salts of the drugs listed in this Schedule, including the salts of esters, ethers and isomers as provided above whenever the existence of such salt is possible.
- Propiram-(N-(1-methyl-2 piperidinoethyl) -N-2-pyridylpropionamide)
- Coca leaf
- Crude cocaine/cocaine paste
- Free base cocaine/(crack)
- Other coca products quantity
- Benzolaconine, methylecgonine,
- Cinnamoylcocaine, Benzococaine,
- Lidocaine, Benzocaine,
- Lidocaine, Tetracaine, Procaine hydrochloride.
Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this document, Wild Horizons, its Directors, Employees or Agents will not be held responsible for any errors or inaccuracies which may inadvertently occur, or for changes made subsequent to the release of this document.
The Governments of the Republics of Zambia and Zimbabwe announced the re-launch of the Kavango Zambezi Trans-Frontier Conservation Area (Kaza) Uni-Visa on 21st December 2016.
The Uni-Visa is only available at the following ports of entry:
The Uni-Visa will be issued at a standard fee of US$50.00.
Guests must have US$ 50.00 cash available for payment in the event there are no credit card payment facilities at the port of entry.
Validity – the Kaza Uni-Visa will be valid for 30 days and act as a multiple entry visa as long as you remain in Zimbabwe and Zambia i.e. clients can cross into Zimbabwe/Zambia as frequently as they like within the 30-day period.
It also covers those who visit Botswana for day trips through the Kazangula Borders, however, it will not be valid if staying in Botswana overnight. In this case, you would need to purchase a new Visa.
Citizens from 40 countries listed below shall be eligible for the Kaza Uni-Visa obtainable at the eight (8) ports of entry as stated above.
Clients will be directed to the dedicated counter where the special visa shall be issued – the visa is for holiday purposes only and not for business purposes.
If someone wants to enter Zambia or Zimbabwe whose Nationality is not listed above then normal (current) specific Zambia/Zimbabwe visa/entry requirements apply.
All current visa processes for both countries are still available and in operation however generally the Uni-Visa will be more cost effective & efficient for a tourists requirements.
For further details please do not hesitate in contacting us, or please visit www.kazavisa.info, e-mail Zambia Tourism Board: firstname.lastname@example.org or Zimbabwe Tourism Authority email@example.com