Group Raft Float: Enjoy great camaraderie & team building on this fun day out.
Experience the stunning Upper Zambezi River on a Group Raft Float. Learn to paddle as a team and experience some small but exciting rapids and all the excitement of the great African outdoors with its rich diversity of mammal, bird, fish and reptile life. On request teams can complete fun challenges along or opt to simply relax as group while you drift on the river.
• 09.00h – This tour departs from Victoria Falls town.
• Guests will be transferred into the Zambezi National Park in 4 x 4 vehicles where they can experience a game drive along the way. They will proceed straight to the river.
• The guides will give a thorough safety briefing that covers the safety conditions of the river, rapids, canoeing instructions and general information pertaining to the trip. Guests will be asked to sign an indemnity form and then they will start their trip downstream.
• The trip will include the running of small grade one and grade two rapids, exploring channels, bird watching and game viewing.
• 13:00 – At the end of the trip the clients will be dropped off in the park or at the Big Tree for a picnic lunch. Cold mineral drinks, water and beers are served at the take out point at the end of the canoeing.
• 14:00 – After lunch guests will be transferred back into town in 4 x 4 vehicles to their hotel.
Departures: On Request
Minimum / Maximum participants
Times: Pick up at 09h00 from accommodation in Victoria Falls
Duration: 6 hours
Minimum age: Children aged 12 and older can participate if accompanied by a parent. Management retains the right to refuse a child, whom they feel is unsuitable for the activity, for any reason.
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit.
Dietary Requirements: Guests with specific dietary or religious (i.e. Kosher) requirements, please notify Wild Horizons prior to arrival. We can accommodate most requests, but need reasonable time to do so.
What To Bring:
• River shoes or sturdy walking shoes
• Mosquito Repellent
• Sun Hats
• Polarised sunglasses
• Towel (Optional)
• Cameras (spare film/SD cards/disks!)
• Warm clothing in winter (April to August)